2022 us Internship Mba/Masters - Finance Marketing
Portland, OR, USAPosted 4 hours ago
Job descriptionCreating the future of sport inspires our work every single day. We're always on the lookout for talented new students. Always learning, always improving. Curiosity keeps us growing both as a company and as individuals. Come test your strengths, broaden your skills, share your input and pursue your passion with an internship at our team.
Are you ready to #ownthegame with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
APPLICATION TASK | ADIDAS 1-PAGER
On April 19, we launched Impossible Is Nothing, our biggest brand campaign. We are rebellious optimists driven by action to shape a better future together. We see the world with possibilities where others only see the impossible.
Instead of a cover letter, please submit a 1-page PDF answering the following prompt: Show us who you are and what "impossible is nothing" means to you. This is your chance to think outside the box, show adidas your authentic self and what makes you passionate about joining the Brand. The only requirement is that the adidas 1-Pager is submitted as a PDF. It can be in any format such as print, visual, written, digital, a link, etc.
2022 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Internship Program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with your team on a day-to-day basis:
- Intern Orientation
- Speaker Series with business leadership
- Cross-Functional opportunity
- Social Activities
Profile- These will be a mix of supporting, participating, driving, facilitating, managing, evaluating and measuring any of the following projects and activities that our North America Brand Finance team are responsible for:
- Identify and lead process improvements across existing future planning and budgeting processes for overall US Brand P&L & FP&A activities. Reduce and minimize manual tasks to enable compliance with our overall global deadlines and create dynamic modelling to support scenario modelling of the business.
- Support and document current controlling process for Variances and OOH across the function.
- Identify and support process improvements across existing Seasonal Margin Review processes across all Categories in NAM
- Lead and support the review and consolidation of Brand Finance financial reporting; working with Brand Finance and DNA partners to determine centralized solutions for most common business use cases.
- Facilitate ad hoc requests for various Commercial & Brand Finance Teams as needed.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of planning & controlling activities
- Advanced skills in Excel. Strongly proficient skills in Word and PowerPoint.
- Desire and ability to work closely and collaboratively with other members across Finance and Commercial teams.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Solid project management and organizational skills, including the ability to work on several projects and manage multiple deadlines / priorities simultaneously
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Ability to think outside the box and create solutions to complex problems.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, organizational, and presentation skills
- Enrolled in a full-time MBA for the whole duration of the internship.
- Anticipated graduation date is between December 2022 and August 2023
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Available to participate in our full-time internship program from end of May/June to August 2022
adidas requires all US based employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Proof of vaccination is required. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.