Brighton is an iconic and timeless accessories brand that has evolved into an extensive line of stylish products. We are devoted to creating a magical experience that inspires customers to shop in our company Brighton Collectible stores and our Specialty Stores delivering quality, fashion, craftsmanship and superior service.
We are seeking a dynamic, high energy, analytical, relationship builder with experience as a Buyer, a Sales Representative or as a Retail professional. You will call on our wholesale accounts growing the market, both developing the current specialty accounts and acquiring new specialty accounts!
This is for our specialty business; selling to multi-lifestyle and women’s boutique stores, men’s specialty stores and our Western retailers.
Territory covers: The State of Oregon, SW Washington
INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for candidates possessing the following:
- A history of prospecting new accounts
- Experience as a buyer, retail professional or sales representative with experience in a fashion category such as men’s or women’s accessories, apparel, footwear or cosmetics
- A solid track record building relationships and growing a business, face-to-face, withsocial media eventsand in-store events
- Experience in the wholesale distribution of cosmetics, gifts and “fashionable” consumer products will also be considered
- Expert at prioritizing, organizing and managing multiple strategic initiatives
- Excellent presentation, training and coaching capabilities
- Highly developed computer and analytical skills
- Ability to travel overnight – 6-9 overnights per month
- Must currently reside in: Portland, OR Vancouver and Longview, WA
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward resumes with “OR Acct Exec” in the subject line to: [email protected]