INTRODUCTION At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
JOB PURPOSE Assist and support Account Manager for selling and developing wholesale business for Women/Men/Non Apparel/Children, ensuring all activities are brand enhancing and in line with Key Merchandising Strategy.
- Support Account Manager in preparing budget by customers, attend product training and train seasonal showroom staff.
- Work with showroom manager for schedule and customer appointments.
- Sell or support selling activities during market following Global Buy and Key Merchandising Strategy to drive qualitative and quantitative sales.
- Chase orders with customers to meet deadline, review all orders before conversion and ensure that are complete, accurate and in line with agreed OTB.
- Liaise with Customer Operations for post-market activities and double check orders.
- Create stock list on a bi-weekly basis for customers to support and drive in season sales. Input reorders and stock swaps.
- Monitor sales and sell through across customers (prepare monthly reports).
- Coach and educate customers on brand and product knowledge.
- PERSONAL PROFILE
- Computer literate
- Proven track record of wholesale and showroom experience