Our Corporate division are now seeking a talented Accounts Assistant to join the Finance team, reporting into the Finance Manager.
Besides a competitive salary, we can offer you:
- Performance bonus schemes dependent on the type of role you are in.
- A pension that both you and the company contribute too.
- A portal with an array of discounts on things like theme park and cinema tickets.
- Our famous staff discount along with exclusive staff sales.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- Flexible working.
- A chance to be part of a fun and caring team that support each other.
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll be doing: Oversee the month-end close process, including preparation and review of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Updating and reconciling financial ledgers.
- Maintain organized, accurate and complete accounting records.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand internal processes and provide financial insights.
- Respond to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Respond to request from external auditors during year-end and interim audits and assist in the preparation of required documentation.
- Actively participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Conduct regular financial analysis and reporting, identifying trends, variances, and opportunities for improvement.
The type of person we are looking for:
- High level of accuracy.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, when working in a very fast environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Organized and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Confident using excel
- Experience of Navision would be beneficial but not necessary.