adidas Retail Merchandiser - $18/hr
Passionate about sports, experienced in retail and detail-oriented? Start merchandising adidas apparel in your local retail stores with flexible hours. We value a work-life balance!
adidas RETAIL MERCHANDISER Job BriefIf those iconic three stripes mean much more to you than just a logo on Rinaldo’s jersey sleeve, we want to hear from you! We are looking for enthusiastic lovers of all things adidas whose attention to detail paired with retail experience can be utilized for optimizing adidas apparel presentations in retail stores.
As a Retail Merchandiser, you are responsible for creating attractive visual displays for the most recognizable and popular sports brand in the world, adidas! As a creative and innovative thinker, use your retail skills to enhance the visual displays at local retail locations. Help generate sales through creative retail displays that capture the shoppers attention. Work closely with store personnel to build adidas brand awareness and pride for crisp presentations.
- Ensuring product displays are appealing to customers and set according to visual standards
- Strategically managing inventory based on merchandising priorities
- Creatively implementing merchandising activities for optimal appeal
- Commit to and manage your own work schedule of store visits in your assigned market
- Educate and engage store teams on the adidas brand and merchandising standards
- Merchandise, display, and rotate products according to adidas apparel visual standards
- Complete store visit reports, utilizing ThirdChannel’s mobile app to gather and submit intel, excellent photos, and well-written summaries
- Passion for the adidas apparel brand and the quality of adidas products
- Experience in a retail environment
- Friendly with the ability to build relationships quickly and nurture them
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage time autonomously
- Ability to install and navigate the ThirdChannel app and general comfort with technology
- A smart device with internet access (iOS version 13.0, Android version 8.0 or above) is required
Flexible, fun, with the perfect amount of guidance, design your own flexible work schedule in partnership with store management. This 1099 contract position provides excellent supplemental income for passionate adidas brand advocates. Our competitive pay starts at $18/hour and is based on your market and relevant experience. Travel is also compensated. Store visits are 4-5 hours long, up to 4 times a month. Visit frequency and duration will vary by retailer.
In addition to hourly and travel compensation, you’ll also receive paid Bi-Monthly training from Brand Executives to gain product knowledge and build merchandising skills. Love to travel? While not required, you’ll open up the opportunity to relocate with ThirdChannel to other retail markets within the United States.
We move fast! Upon hire, you will complete the 2-hour long, paid onboarding training and schedule work in stores immediately.
About ThirdChannelThirdChannel was created with a simple idea in mind — brands need people.
We believe there is a dedicated, passionate group of people who represent everything a brand stands for — lifestyle, value, and ethics. At ThirdChannel, we find people just like you and match you to a brand based on the life you love living.
ThirdChannel provides the ONLY in-store and online retail technology solution driven by passionate brand experts. Equipping skilled, passionate brand reps with powerful cloud-based technology allows them to make intelligent sales optimizations in both e-commerce and in-store environments.