an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
•\tYou are a strong people leader and excel in coaching and developing a team
•\tYou possess strong analytical and business acumen including the ability to analyze data and succinctly summarize to drive solid business recommendations
•\tYou are detail oriented with excellent follow through.
•\tYou have a passion for retail and strong understanding of merchandise planning, buying and allocation
•\tYou have the ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
•\tYou are collaborative, adaptable, with ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
A Day in the Life:
The Allocation Manager of our Full Price Retail planning and allocation team will be a critical point person for inventory flow from DC to stores and in-season management including but not limited to: stock rebalancing, end of season lifecycle management and floor set allocation/replenishment. This individual will be a champion for our store teams, ensuring their unique business needs are covered, understanding the deepest level of store allocations while being able to have a strategic top's down view of opportunities at category, store/region level. The allocation manager will partner closely with Buying and Planning throughout all of the steps of the product lifecycle ensuring inventory is optimized and stores are set up to reach their sales and productivity targets. The Allocation manager will coach and develop a team of two allocators.
To Land This Role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five-Seven years of relevant experience
- Strong Leadership skills, coaching and development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to story tell
- Effective and clear communication style
- Ability to negotiate and influence peers
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
The Retail Planning and Allocation team is a dynamic group of analytical and creative people that enjoy using their right and left brain to strike an importance balance of forecasting and driving in-season business. We have a passion for our stores and the end consumer and have a bias for driving the business but also ensuring that the product is in the right place and the right time. We work very closely with our Buyers and Planners to ensure we have a deep understanding of our product and stores to ensure we deliver the highest service to our stores and consumers while ensuring we optimize inventory levels and drive productivity and growth. We work hard and have fun while doing it!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
The compensation range for this position is 115,000.00 USD - 135,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .