With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, Diana Ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
Job descriptionYour key responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Contributing to the achievement of the department's sales targets;
- Facilitating the allocation & replenishment of merchandise by SKU;
- Coordinating inter-store transfers of merchandise;
- Analysing product flow & sales trends to accurately forecast future product needs;
- Ensuring data integrity in data systems;
- Ensuring stores are at the forefront of all activity in relation to merchandising & stock allocation processes; and
- Assisting the Planner in the pre-season planning process & grid quantifications using quantitative & qualitative information
If you have a passion for retail, a flair for numbers, an analytical mind with excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities this is the perfect role to grow your career! Experience in a retail environment is advantageous, but not mandatory.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a passion for data;
- Sound knowledge of footwear & fashion distribution & supply principles;
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- A high level of attention to detail.