Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
This is an entry level role to support the trading team in the Northern Hub. We are looking for someone who is reliable, who works well individually as well as with a team, can use their own initiative and is not afraid of numbers. The successful candidate will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work and excellent communication skills.
Job descriptionWhat you can expect:
- Assisting with the production of weekly Merchandise reports, style trackers and capsules.
- Allocating new season product across the Retail Channel.
- Analysing the in-stock and sales position and allocating stock to stores based on demand.
- Suggesting and raising of consolidations and other stock transfers.
- Maintaining structured trade feedback.
- Liaising with the Area Managers and stores with reference to stock issues, system problems and delivery information.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in any additional tasks.
- Work alongside other allocators ensuring department tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting with reporting and ordering selected license product.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Good computer skills: Excel & Word are essential. Ideally SAP and BIS knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form.
- Previous Retail experience and/or Retail Allocator Experience is desirable
- Strong at prioritizing workload and with a flexible attitude to change in priorities.
- Understand and represent the brand values.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.