The HUGO BOSS Group is one of the global market leaders in the upper premium fashion and lifestyle segment. The Company offers a comprehensive range of high-quality fashion and accessories for men and women under the BOSS and HUGO brands. With over 40 stores across Australia, we are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our customers.
At HUGO BOSS we promote sustainability. When we plan our collections, we incorporate sustainable materials and processing methods. We use innovative materials made from recycled or sustainable sources whenever possible; without compromising quality.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Reporting into the Senior Merchandise Planner (Outlets) t his role is responsible for the end to end allocation and management of the inventory lifecycle within the HUGO BOSS Outlet business. You will support the business to d elivering the local merchandise and allocations strategy to achieve desired sales, inventory turn and sell through objectives
- Working with the Planning team to ensure the four R's of retail are maintained. The right stores (grading) have the right options (assortment) in the right stock (quantification) at the right time (seasonality).
- End to end merchandise administration
- Managing allocations, deliveries, consolidations, promotions & markdowns
- Help drive Outlet performance to meet closing cover targets and KPI's
- Provide detailed insight into market performance and provide recommendations on opportunities and risk
- Partner with the Planning team in assisting them with weekly (trade), monthly (month-end), seasonal (post-season) reporting and analysis.
- Up to 65% off our fantastic product range
- A Hybrid working environment with WFH and work from our SEAPAC o ffice based in Cremorne
- Employee referral program where you can earn up to $2,000 per person you refer.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- The chance to be a part of team of talented, creative, and passionate individuals.
- Current/prior experience working in retail with a sound understanding of retail arithmetic highly desirable
- A love of numbers, intermediate Excel skills and a great attention to detail
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Sound computer literacy, business analysis and reporting skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to think analytically
- High level of communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Great time management skills
- Computer literacy particularly in Excel and Office
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employee's representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Please note, shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a national police history check.