Allocator, Men's Outlet
Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. VisitOur Peoplepage to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Title: Allocator - North America Outlet
Primary Purpose:The Allocator is responsible for effectively managing inventory levels to support Coach's overall North American Outlet sales and inventory plans. The Allocation team is highly collaborative and partners closely with a variety of cross functional teams. This is a great opportunity for an individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills, who is strategic, motivated and systems-savvy.
The successful individual will...
- Allocate, analyze and manage inventory levels at both distribution and store levels by effectively utilizing appropriate strategies to impact the financial success of selected departments.
- Compile weekly reporting and develop thorough knowledge of store, district, and regional level performance through extensive data analysis
- Collaborate and partner closely with Buyers on distribution strategies to drive sales, gross margin, and mitigate any inventory risk in season.
- Work with cross functional partners to manage inventory, identify issues and recommend solutions regarding each floorset launch
- Create multi-level quarterly investment strategy with recommendations based on historical performance to influence future buys
- Manage and recommend replenishment inventory quantities, monthly shipment reflows by department and DC shipment plans.
- Manage inventory positioning for E-commerce website
- Coordinate communication to CFT & field on product availability, transfers, consolidations and re-ticketing
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency and accuracy of information, share best practices and maximize systems knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of analytical experience preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
- Knowledge of JDA/SAP preferred
- Strong strategic thinking and outstanding analytical/quantitative skills with ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional and field partners at all levels.
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus:Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results:Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly:Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary
Req ID: 106972