Allocator - Outlets
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work together to offer the best to our customers
One Joined Up Team We support others and look for ways to build great connections
We Do What We Say We Will We pay attention to detail and work with pace to accomplish our plan
Be Responsible We step up to look after each other, our customers, partners, communities, and planet
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Allocating products to Outlet stores across UK, Europe & North America on a daily basis.
- Analysing store performance and strategizing solutions in order to maximize sales potential
- Providing weeklyMonday reports highlighting good and bad performers, and stock availability.
- Liaising with regional teams across North America, UK and EU to maximize business opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with departments and stores, through constant interaction and providing assistance where needed.
- Get involved in store visits to get a better understanding of different channels needs & processes
- Supporting and assisting the Assistant Merchandiser to ensure allocations are accurate, timely and well communicated.
- Providing key administrative support to the Merchandising function
- Liaising with the stores and warehouse on a regular basis across UKEU and NA
- Maximizing stock opportunities through replenishment, arranging transfers and newness allocations
- From time to time involved in any ad-hoc projects.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Confident, proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving. Have a can do attitude.
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively and with respect.
- Has a real passion for the brand and can objectively evaluate product ranges using sound, commercial rationale.
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Demonstrates the brand values and promotes them within our stores
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner
- Natural obsession with numbers
- An excel geek