Analyst, Category Management - High Jewelry
Reporting & Systematic Support
- Perform analysis and reporting for all monthly, quarterly, and annual business needs related to sales, product assortment, pricing and gross margin for High Jewelry.
- Create and develop reports and presentations to support business needs, including category strategy documents.
- Support the development of reports and presentations, such as collection trend reports, style-outs, that communicate a high-level view of new product introductions and current assortment for meetings and conferences.
- Manage and update Image grids on a weekly basis
- Update and maintain item data for SKU attributes in image grids, SKU descriptions, and ticket information in TPM, MIPS and PKB.
- Maintain accurate pricing files and ensure overall GM targets are met.
- Create and maintain loose gemstone and diamond tracking & DOPS files
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including demand management, gemstone/diamond acquisition, product development, marketing, Global Learning and Development, to manage High Jewelry business needs, reports and complete administrative tasks
- Partner with Supply Management on status updates for POs and late orders.
- Partner with Product Development on new projects and place re-orders and PO requests with Demand Management
- Coordinate style-outs and product category reviews for various presentations.
- Conduct reviews to validate the product assortment on a quarterly (or as needed) basis, and provide recommendations for product discontinuation.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly price change submissions to PLM.
- Ensure project milestones are met on a timely basis including SKU creation, maintenance and Pricing updates.
- Assist Manager with formal price change reporting and presentations which include conducting analysis and gathering comparison SKU information to set retails for new and existing product, considering both margin targets and sales goals.
- Assist Manager with submitting of off-cycle pricing errors or discrepancies.
- Determine retail replacement values for Valuation requests based on current market values, cost information, comparable products and dept. gross margin structure.
- Determine estimate retails for Custom Design requests based on like product (on hand & sold) and dept. gross margin structure.
- Pricing new receipts (IR only).
- Proven ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and uphold departmental standards and business direction
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Possesses overall aesthetic sensibility
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel) with ability to learn new software
- Undergraduate College degree
- Prior Merchandising or Retail experience, preferred
- Basic Gemstone knowledge; Graduate Gemologist a plus
- Overall industry knowledge of High Jewelry
- Prior Category Management and reporting experience
- Knowledge of Tiffany & Co. merchandise information systems
- Knowledge of Tiffany & Co. Operations