Anthropologie Assistant Designer - Home Concept
Reports to: Concept Designer
- Researching visual content for Seasonal, Home Concept & Journal styling documents.
- Researching visual content for color, print and pattern.
- Producing constant flow of image reference across all home product categories.
- Presenting ideas in a clear format, digitally & physically.
- Managing all image resources – blogs, Pinterest and other web content.
- Managing all image research folders.
- Maintain and label asset folders including formal packets and research images.
- Create and compose presentation boards and maintain boards throughout the season.
- Photograph and record all color, fabric, and presentation materials for company distribution.
- Maintain effective communication with buying team regarding concept/merchandising activities and dates.
- Support Concept Teams with set-ups and break-downs of presentations.
- Requires knowledge of computer programs including; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator preferred but not required.
- Basic skills in the areas of digital photography and graphic design.
- Styling, visual merchandising, or buying experience preferred, but not required.
- A unique creative perspective on trends in the marketplace and how they relate to the Anthropologie customer, with the ability to apply those trends to Home Concept.
- Requires an extremely strong knowledge of the Anthropologie Customer and the ability to translate marketplace and trend trajectories for that customer.
- Must have a unique creative perspective applicable to future Home trends as they relate to the Anthropologie customer.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to see creative vision through from inception to completion.
- Must be enthusiastic about product and categories and be motivating in presentation and communication style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to organize complex information and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently with high sense of urgency while supporting company goals and objectives.
- Educational background in Fine Art, Fashion Design, Fashion Communications or Merchandising, or similar discipline.
- Philadelphia, PA On-Site
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.