Anthropologie Display Artist Part-Time
In collaboration with the Visual Merchandising Manager, the Display Artist creates an emotionally engaging environment through the application of display; exemplifying the customer's appreciation of discovery, creativity, diversity, and authenticity.
- Partners with the Visual Merchandising Manager on the creation of an engaging visual experience that appeals to the Anthro customer that is representative of relevant trends in art, design, culture, architecture, and fashion
- Demonstrates awareness of the impact that display and merchandising have on the overall store sales and profitability
- Engages the customer through display work on the sales floor; drives community connection through display workshops, events, and gatherings when applicable
Leadership + Team Management
- Mentors the team through training visual expectations, operational standards, and materials/tool management
- Attends store meetings to share inspiration, new ideas, and pertinent information from Home Office and field leadership with the store team
- Takes initiative with each project to grow display experience and elevate craft; supports in the identification and training of future display talent
Visual + Business Operations
- Collaborates in the display planning process through sharing of inspiration, idea generation, and sketching; prioritizes projects and monitors progress with timelines while staying within visual budget
- Applies seasonal direction and inspiration provided by the Home Office to meet the unique needs of the store; establishes signage and fixtures that uphold presentation standards
- Executes high craft interior and window displays while also responsible for clean deinstallation; maintains cleanliness and organization of back of house display areas and takes ownership of maintenance and repairs on the sales floor
- Contributes to a customer-first philosophy flexing schedule to the needs of the business and supporting zone coverage as needed
Communication + Relationships
- Contributes to an inclusive work environment by actively listening to others and seeking different perspectives
- Builds and maintains productive partnerships with members of the team, contributing to a culture of strong communication and teamwork; is open and responsive to feedback
- Checks in with leadership to maintain communication and teamwork on completing store objectives; demonstrates adaptability by redirecting priorities as needed
- Contributes to positive team morale through brand and store initiatives such as the SPARKED Journal, employee recognition, and team building activities
- Anthro brand fan
- Artistic background working with a wide variety of mediums
- Ability to create and install two-dimensional and three-dimensional work
- High-level of craftsmanship with working knowledge of power tools
- Ability to consistently work early morning weekday shifts
Wage Transparency: To view information related to various state-specific wage transparency laws, click here. Please also note, if a full-time role is eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, this may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range.
Benefits + Perks: We offer one of the best and most comprehensive wellness benefits in the retail industry, click here to learn more.
Los Angeles City applicants click here and San Francisco applicants click here to view Fair Chance Ordinance.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression), religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.