Job descriptionA Merchandiser contributes to driving sales through product merchandising, styling, and display support to create a compelling visual environment for the customer.
- Customer Engagement:delivers exceptional customer experiences that are engaging and personalized, yet efficient; drives sales through elevated styling and outfitting recommendations
- Influence:partners with the Visual Merchandising Manager and Display Coordinator on the creation of an engaging visual experience that appeals to the Anthro customer
- Lead Change and Innovation:supports the visual leaders in execution of in-store creative marketing, merchandising, and fostering a creative community to drive sales and create a compelling store environment
Teamwork + Communication
- Inclusion:promotes an inclusive environment by representing and amplifying all voices, actively seeking and advocating different perspectives
- Share Knowledge:facilitates the sharing of new product, current trends, key investments, and visual priorities through daily meetings with the team; provides product and visual feedback to store leadership
- Collaboration:checks in with Visual Merchandising Manager, Store Brand Leader, and Display Coordinator to maintain communication and teamwork on completing store objectives; demonstrates adaptability to affect change and successfully execute a shared vision
- Employee Recognition:contributes to a positive team morale participating in store initiatives and highlighting peers and leaders through the SPARKED journal
Visual + Business Operations
- Environment Directives:supports in execution of merchandising direction to meet company expectations, budgets, and timeline
- Business Acumen:assesses store business using company reporting tools to identify merchandising opportunities for the store
- Product Flow:participates in the shipment process to prioritize getting product to the sales floor; takes a forward-thinking approach to make a strategic plan for product placement, recovery of sell through, and reaction to markdowns
- Store Operations:contributes to a customer-first philosophy flexing schedule to the needs of the business and supporting zone coverage as needed
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.