Anthropologie Stylist- Ecommerce
OverviewThe Stylist is responsible for creating strong, trend driven looks that represent the Anthropologie brand. The Stylist should have a strong background in trend, but also bring a unique point-of-view when styling. Experience in an E-Commerce photo studio is required, with a proven ability to lead a team and partner with Photography, Art Direction, and Merchandising to execute strong imagery.
- Create inspiring, on-brand outfitting while maintaining a strong level of detail that represents the product, fit and Brand’s strong identity.
- Collaborate with Style Director to set the tone for monthly trend and ensure cohesion across all members of styling team.
- Partner with Merchandising Team to ensure product is well represented and protected with business initiatives in mind through out styling process.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change based on needs of the business.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently on-set to ensure product is shot accurately and daily shot count goals are met.
- Maintain a strong presence on-set to ensure Brand initiatives are well represented while promoting a strong sense of team work and collaboration between all team members.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on style that pertains to the Anthropologie customer.
- Ability to manage time efficiently, execute under tight deadlines, and maintain high quality standards that represent the Anthropologie Brand.
- Bachelors Degree in a Fashion related field
- 5+ years styling for e-commerce and editorial
- Extensive background in an e-commerce photo studio setting
- Excellent eye for trend, creating new styling ideas and the ability to execute those ideas on-set.
- Thorough knowledge of on-figure styling techniques, fit and tailoring that aligns with industry standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Business, or a related field.
TravelSome travel required