Anthropologie Visual Merchandising Manager
Job descriptionThe Visual Merchandising Manager directs the merchandising, product flow, and display while supporting daily store operations to create an inspiring and dynamic experience for the customer.
- Customer Experience Management:partners with store leadership in managing product flow and visual execution while empowering the team to prioritize the customer
- Visual Influence:takes a forward-thinking approach to the customer experience, in-store marketing, merchandising, and fostering a creative community to drive sales and create a compelling store environment
- Omni Service:mentors the team to provide a frictionless customer experience by utilizing technology to transact in the moment; prioritizes omni services through all channels to exceed customer expectations
Leadership + Team Management
- Inclusion:promotes an inclusive environment by representing and amplifying all voices, actively seeking and advocating different perspectives
- Develop and Coach:sets clear objectives and expectations by coaching team members on analysis of business related to visual presentation to achieve department sales goals
- Prioritize Talent:supports the Store Brand Leader in identifying and onboarding external talent; invests in internal employee engagement to retain a diverse team and fuel internal growth
- Visual and Product Education:utilizes brand resources to teach standards of product flow and merchandising; develops teams’ product knowledge to appeal to the local customer
Visual + Business Operations
- Store Environment Directives:manages the visual direction from planning through execution to meet Company expectations, budgets, and timeline while strategizing according to individual store characteristics
- Business Acumen:assesses store business using Company reporting tools to identify merchant opportunities within product placement, outfitting, and stock levels
- Product Flow:plans and owns an effective shipment process utilizing reporting and business analysis to maximize new product placement on the floor and in back of house; creates strategies for replenishment and recovery of sell-through and markdowns
- Store Operations:contributes to a customer-first philosophy flexing schedule to the needs of the business and supporting operations and zone coverage as needed
Communication + Relationships
- Visual Communication:provides global product and visual feedback to Store Brand Leader and District Brand Leader; submits store environment photos to highlight merchandising and display updates
- Team Collaboration:checks in with leadership to maintain communication and ensure completion of store directives and projects
- Mentorship:embraces a culture of development by protecting time with direct reports and consistently delivering feedback for individual personal growth and succession planning
- Team Dynamic:contributes to positive team morale through brand and store initiatives such as the SPARKED Journal, employee recognition, and team building activities
The pay range for this role is $90,000 - $95,000.
Wages are based on several factors, including, but not limited to, experience, education, geographic location, etc.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.