Apparel Design Undergraduate Internship
Who we are looking for
We're currently looking for an Apparel Design Intern to support all GSA (Global Sports Apparel) sport dimensions. Our team works on highly visible product across sports and professional leagues at Nike, which includes the Olympics, Track & Field, Golf, Tennis, Global Football, NBA, NFL, MLB, and NCAA. This is where sport, design and culture meet and where we are redefining apparel for both athletes and fans!
What you will work on
The Apparel DA and team will support Design to create and finalize apparel details across multiple levels of product from on athlete to retail as well using 2D and 3D tools to communicate intent. This role will be inspired and challenged by a wide range of responsibilities and experiences across sports! A typical day could include many cross functional discussions, PR creation & presentation, proto reviews as well as maintain the tools that bring product to life.
Who you will work with
You will be working with multiple teams across multiple sport dimensions, development and operations to help support seasonal category apparel product creation. This opportunity will require independent and strong collaborative skills to communicate with your teams, and meet project deadlines.
What you bring
- In you final year of school for Apparel Design, Technical Design, or a related field.
- Experience with apparel design, illustration, and page layout software in a team or production environment
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Extensive knowledge of the following applications: Adobe CC Suite, Illustrator are a must
- 3D apparel programs such as Lotta and CLO and collaborative tools such as Smartsheets and Miro are a plus