VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC and LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
The Designer/Senior Designer is responsible for supporting the direction and creation of the VeeFriends apparel collections and merchandise from concept to completion.
- To support Gary Vaynerchuk and VP of Merchandising across all VeeFriends apparel collections and merchandise, working from creative concept to launch
- Research and compile seasonal trends, themes, graphics, inspirations, color palettes, in collaboration with the VP of Merchandising
- Stay up to date with current fashion, streetwear, sportswear trends, innovations and technologies to provide and create new concepts
- Identify collaboration, designer, and retail partners for VeeFriends and potentially VaynerX clients
- Develop tech packs and manage production with manufacturing partners to ensure deadlines are met
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a design role at a streetwear, sportswear or high-end brand
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator