Apparel Designer Assistant
Job Title:Assistant Apparel Designer
Reports to: Brand Director
Job Location:City of Industry, CA- In-House
SHEIN Distribution Corporation distributes SHEIN’s products in the U.S. Founded in 2012, SHEIN is a leading global online retailer with operations in Guangzhou, Singapore and Los Angeles, along with other key markets. SHEIN reaches consumers across more than 150 countries and regions around the world. We place a premium on choice, delivering more than 6,000 new fashion, beauty and lifestyle products daily with more than 600,000 items available. Our mission is to help people express their individuality through the latest trends that are accessible and affordable. To learn more about SHEIN, follow us at shein.com, instagram.com/sheinofficial, and youtube.com/shein.
SHEIN Distribution is here and we’re looking to add Assistant Apparel Designer to join our fast-growing Design team! Our Design Assistant is responsible for supporting designers with daily tasks to create top-selling items. You will participate in the creation of tech packs and product developments!
- Assist with design, sketches, and development for multiple apparel categories
- Assist with presentation materials such as line sheet, lookbooks
- Create and maintain style library including tagging samples, taking photos, and fabric/trim information, and track sample progress
- Assist with ordering swatches, and maintain swatch room in an orderly manner
- Create and update CADs, and line sheet
- Best of All, you will be in charge of 4 designs per month on their own!
Skills and Qualifications
- No experience, new graduates are welcome
- Fashion Design School Graduate
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Illustrator
- Must have flat (CAD) sketching skills
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail
SHEIN Distribution is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace environment.