Apparel Designer - Basketball
- Execute the creative vision in a product range for the category.
- Develop creative solutions to individual products.
- Work with the creative process and execute towards given targets and defined design languages and strategies.
- Execute design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Verbally present product ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meetings
- Support an efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development for all issues regarding the ranges and products
- Support product management and development in all issues regarding the realization of products and collections.
- Visualize ideas for products and ranges with clarity.
- Team members
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
Assist the Design team to design market right products for the adidas brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development.
- Knowledge of fashion product and fashion design/industrial product or industrial design
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High level of creativity
- Passion for design
- Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma or BA or MA from a college or university, major Design
- Preferably a practical experience in a design environment