Leading Wholesale Apparel Company is seeking a Packaging Designer with experience in Apparel Packaging.
Ideal candidate should be organized, detail oriented & a team player.
Responsibilities include: communicate with overseas factories, flat sketching, prepare artwork, create specs & production tech packs, approve lab-dips & strike offs and Division Head in all phases of development. Must be able to sketch in Illustrator & have construction knowledge. Experience w/Lectra Galleries is a plus. Should have experience in designing packaging as well as designing apparel.
Associates degree in fashion required.
- Work directly with the EVP to execute the vision and develop lines for multiple Branded Labels and In-House brands.
- Create & distribute tech packs & maintain library of Techpacks and CADs on server for production’s use.
- Create & send development packages to makers: make sample request CADS, color standards, sharefile & hard copies of artwork, create specs
- Order/ maintain color standards
- Review strike-off submissions against artwork
- Make presentation boards, color cards & CAD books
- Check PP’s & TOP’s against color card
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10018: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location