Apparel Designer Graphic Artist
I'm looking for a digital artist. Preferably someone in-tune with country living. This position is responsible for art and design of assorted merchandise including but not limited to graphic apparel, headwear, drinkware, hard goods and other accessories. This position will need to work independently and collaboratively with ideas and concepts provided as well as original works.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Designing and creating merchandise.
· Custom illustration.
· Maintaining organization of assets and files.
· Research of current fashion trends and emerging production capabilities.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
· Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· 2-4 years experience within an art department or similar work environment.
· Exceptional art and design portfolio.
· Screen printing / Separation experience is a plus.
· Strong organization, oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
· Collaborative Attitude.
Looking at 30-40 hours a week.
$40,000 - $45,000 salary.
Preferably someone in Orlando, however I would consider a remote position for the right person.
Our website www.lucklessclothing.com