Apprentice, Apparel Designer
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Assist in preparing for seasonal design review presentations.
- Work with design team to create and maintain fabric toolboxes
- Prepare & participate in tech pack handovers with Development and Design teams
- Manage silhouette data base
- Assist CAD and tech pack updates as needed
- Help research and execute seasonal trend research across different product channels
- Minimum 4-year College/University degree in Apparel Design.
- 5 Days per week and/or minimum 32-28 hours per week
- Duration/Commitment of Apprenticeship beginning from December 2020 until June 2021
- A strong eye for detail and refinement.
- Strong drawing, rendering and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills coupled with a pro-active, team based personality.
- Show self-motivation, maturity, drive and the desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to take direction and be proactive in assisting team members.
- Show effective project time management.
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Acquire and share knowledge/skills.
- Competency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.