Area Visual Manager - East
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the RoleIn this role you will the lead the visual process with cross functional creative teams on seasonal floor sets and window displays aligning to brand vison and current inventory. Your goal is to provide the best visual merchandising presentations that achieve brand initiatives to drive the financial goals and inspire every customer in our stores to live our brand story.What You'll Do
- Create seasonal In Store and Window displays in corporate studio ensuring the brand is relevant in the competitive landscape and concept styling uphold the brand standards
- Work closely with merchandising/Inventory management team to ensure inventory delivery dates align with floors set and visuals
- Utilize knowledge of current trends in the marketplace regarding styling and merchandising techniques to stay competitive
- Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needsWho You Are
- Superior time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions
- Enjoy a fast paced working environment
- Probe beyond the stated situation, identifies underlying issues and considers possible alternatives
- Good understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject area