Area Visual Manager - Kansas/Missouri Market
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
Job descriptionAbout the Role
In this role you will the lead the visual process with cross functional creative teams on seasonal floor sets and window displays aligning to brand vison and current inventory. Your goal is to provide the best visual merchandising presentations that achieve brand initiatives to drive the financial goals and inspire every customer in our stores to live our brand story.
What You'll Do
- Create seasonal In Store and Window displays in corporate studio ensuring the brand is relevant in the competitive landscape and concept styling uphold the brand standards
- Work closely with merchandising/Inventory management team to ensure inventory delivery dates align with floors set and visuals
- Utilize knowledge of current trends in the marketplace regarding styling and merchandising techniques to stay competitive
- Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs
Who You Are
- Superior time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions
- Enjoy a fast paced working environment
- Probe beyond the stated situation, identifies underlying issues and considers possible alternatives
- Good understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject area