Area Visual Merchandiser I Fulltime (40h)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As an Area Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the roll out of the global Visual Merchandising strategy within the Benelux for Retail Full Price & Outlet stores. You will work closely with the store managers and you are responsible for our storefronts, decors, and indoor displays. In addition, you give training to the instore visual merchandise team (creative and content) and you train the sales staff of your VM area. We are looking for a creative, passionate, and flexible colleague.
What you can expect:
- Execute the VDC campaign windows and in store fashion points;
- Optimize Visual Merchandise Guidelines;
- Active role in model store trainings;
- Manage and coordinate in the Visual Merchandise area during store openings and renovations in collaboration with Visual Merchandise Team Leader and Area Manager;
- By store visits making sure that a high level of Visual Merchandise is maintained;
- Train in-store staff, monitor their performance and make sure a high level of VM execution is maintained;
- Monitor Sales performances of all stores in your area, set ups visits accordingly.
- A relevant collegedegree;
- Experience in visual merchandising for at least 3 years, ideally in a similar role. Experience in high segment or presenting costumes is a plus;
- Strong communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Understanding of KPI's and sales numbers is a plus;
- Experience in training and developing people;
- Conceptual thinking, perseverance, passion for the job, commercial insights;
- Awareness of the latest developments, including concepting;
- The ability to translate insights into the organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English, any additional market-specific language e.g. French is desirable;
- Driving license B.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <