Area Visual Merchandising Manager
MANGO is a multinational fashion company that designs, manufactures and markets clothing and accessories.
At Mango, we inspire and unite through our passion for style and culture. We are in 118 countries and our online presence extends to more than 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities.
In our team, we are proactive and dynamic, with communication skills and we are always open to new challenges. We are a young and multicultural team, we love the good vibes we have and we work together to achieve results. We are informed of trends and current events in the retail world.
Responsibility for visual merchandising in their area. Communicate and train all the teams about the commercial and visual merchandising strategy so that brand values are adequately transmitted to the customer and thus optimize sales.
COMMERCIAL AND VISUAL STRATEGY
Communicate and periodically update the teams on the global visual merchandising strategy to meet customer demand and achieve sales objectives.
Work closely with District Retail Managers, guiding them and giving them guidelines on all aspects related to visual merchandising that affect their stores.
Support the implementation of the visual strategy and ensure that all concepts have been understood correctly, providing feedback and proposing alternative solutions when necessary.
Know and promote the use of sales indicators that affect the strategic decisions of stores.
Provide teams with adequate work tools to detect what affects the sale (profile, climate, etc.) and adapt the merchandising accordingly o Guide the store team in defining action plans
Train the store team to adapt the collection based on profitability, the size of the store, the product received and the type of customer.
Advise on the changes and distribution of furniture according to specific needs due to changes in regulations, rotation of universes or possible events within the store.
Review the plans of the new stores and/or refurbishments, suggesting changes in the distribution and furniture if necessary.
Coordinate the drafting of product reports according to competitors, store openings, and follow up on it (also to franchises when necessary).
Transmit the culture, the values of the company and the passion for fashion to the teams of company and franchises stores, being a role model of motivation and commitment. Have a constant, clear and honest communication.
Inspire the Retail team to promote the importance of visual merchandising as an essential tool to create brand identity.
Encourage "best practices" and promote cross-communication among the members of the team.
Participate together with the District Manager in detecting talent and possible visual merchandising potential (A players).
Reports to: International Visual Merchandising Manager
Direct reports: Visual Merchandisers
· Minimum of 6+ years of visual merchandising experience.
· Minimum 3+ years of management experience
· Knowledge of displaying product in a way that creates a clear story of the brand and highlights its seasonal trends.
· Superior organizational skills to handle many pressing priorities with ease in a fast-paced environment.
· Oversee corporate changes in a quick and orderly manner, delegate and communicate to all Visual Merchandisers in order to abide by MANGO's guideline expectations.
· Be aware of the customer profile in each respective market, be able to adjust the product potential and the commercial strategies of competitors.
· Communicate with Visual Merchandisers about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments.
· Collaborate with and support the corporate merchandising team on specific store duties.
· Ensure the quality and consistency of garments through frequent store visits, workshops, and developing Visual Merchandisers
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
· Discount on all our lines (Woman, Man, Kids, Teen & Home)
· Uniform per season
· Insurance Benefit: You only pay a % of the value!
· 401(K) Pension Plan
· Holidays + Floating Holidays
· Vacation Days
· Opportunities for constant development to other positions within the International Retail structure or Headquarters in Barcelona with varied challenges that generate learning on the job.
· You will be part of a leading company in the fashion industry, dynamic and in full innovation
· Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment
· 70% travel required to visit stores within area regularly