Ariat Merchandiser - $99 per Visit - One-Time Project
If the name "Ariat" is synonymous with style, quality, and performance in your vocabulary, apply to become a Retail Merchandiser. We're looking for outdoor and equestrian apparel enthusiasts like you to bring Ariat's rugged elegance and pioneering spirit to life in store.
As a retail merchandiser, you will be the eyes and ears of the Ariat brand. You'll be the backbone of the brand's visual identity in stores, showcasing its rich heritage and craftsmanship through immersive product displays and merchandising strategies.
- Conduct store audits to report on merchandising, inventory, and competitive intelligence (4.5 hours visit for each location)
- Implement and maintain visual merchandising standards for Ariat footwear and apparel in retail stores
- Audit and update marketing materials to align with current marketing campaign
- Commit to and manage your own work schedule of store visits in your assigned market - all visits to be completed by October 31, 2023
- Complete store visit reports, utilizing ThirdChannel’s mobile app to gather and submit competitive intelligence, high-quality photos, and thorough visit reports
- Passion for the Ariat apparel brand and the quality of Ariat products
- Experience in merchandising, preferred experience in apparel and footwear
- Friendly with the ability to build relationships quickly and nurture them
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage time autonomously
- Ability to install and navigate the ThirdChannel app and general comfort with technology
- A smart device with internet access (iOS version 13.0, Android version 8.0 or above) is required
- Access to reliable transportation and willingness to cover a wide distance of assigned territory.
This 1099 contract position provides excellent supplemental income for passionate Ariat brand advocates. Our competitive pay starts at $22/hour and is based on your market and relevant experience. Travel is also compensated.
We move fast! Upon hire, you will complete the two-hour long, paid onboarding training and schedule work in stores immediately. Visits to be completed during the month of October.
About ThirdChannelThirdChannel was created with a simple idea in mind — brands need people.
We believe there is a dedicated, passionate group of people who represent everything a brand stands for — lifestyle, value, and ethics. At ThirdChannel, we find people just like you and match you to a brand based on the life you love living.
ThirdChannel provides the ONLY in-store and online retail technology solution driven by passionate brand experts. Equipping skilled, passionate brand reps with powerful cloud-based technology allows them to make intelligent sales optimizations in both e-commerce and in-store environments.