Art Director, Insider
New York, NY, USAPosted 6 hours ago
Job descriptionThe Art Director will ideate, develop, and execute digital and print creative content related to the Retail and Outlet Insider Membership Program for Coach's websites, online, and in-store environments.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Art Direction to...
- Partner with Creative lead to develop and execute creative content that will be used across all mediums from Coach.com, Coachoutlet.com, emails, print collateral.
- Partner with Creative lead to plan, concept and execute design to be used on Coach's website and emails.
- Work closely with a Copy counterpart on all collateral created
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: shopping experiences, new design executions, refining Insider user journey etc).
- Partner with Creative lead, Business leads, Designers and Project Managers and Developers on large scale projects and day-to-day creative updates.
Insider Membership Program Art Director, Creative Team (Retail + Outlet) - Coach/ New York, NY
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
Profile- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Figma is a plus
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- Strong understanding of responsize design.
- Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction.
- Ability to think outside the box and awareness of digital trends.
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player with positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to take direction from managers and provide multiple solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines and follow through.
- An understanding of customer priorities and ability to strive to exceed expectations.
An outstanding professional will have...
- BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Must have knowledge of e-commerce and digital design.
- Experience working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency is a plus.
- Drawing/illustration and film experience skills a plus.
- The ability to code simple HTML is preferred.