Art Director, us/Canada
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
Job descriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
We are looking for a dynamic Art Director and creative visionary to join our Global Brand Creative organization. You will bring the Levi's Brand to life through concept development and campaign delivery across all channels for our Levi's US/Canada business. You will report to the VP of Global Brand Creative and work with key cross-functional global and in-market partners.
As a leader on the Global Brand Creative team, you will lead US/Can Brand Creative across multiple strategic marketing programs.
- Through close collaboration with Global Creative Directors and Art Directors, you will ensure a consistent global Brand point of view for the Levi's US/Canada cluster
- Create bespoke content for the Levi's US/Canada business to support brand values messages across all platforms and channels
- To deliver seamless Branded messages and creative look and feel, you will provide guidance and feedback to in-market teams regarding local creative development
With a focus on the Levi's US/Canada cluster business, you will ensure on-time delivery of seasonal assets in-line with Brand look and feel. Key activities including but not limited to:
- Dynamic content creation and asset delivery for Levi.com -
- Collaborate on rapid test/learn programs as a key KPI metric
- Create supplemental PDP content, enhanced content for more frequent product drops and pursuit of lifestyle awareness,ands growth of personalization on the site
- Lead all bespoke digital content creation across multiple platforms
- Concept and deliver social media programs and content, including testing new social platform enhancements (livestream shopping, etc.)
- Deliver bespoke print and out-of-home executions leveraging Global seasonal direction (limited use in US/Canada)
- Deliver unique in-store collateral supporting all store concepts and designs
- Collaborate with in-market and Global teams to design and deliver center of culture events and installations
- Cultivate cluster relationships to ensure in-market nuances are understood and addressed
- Deliver cluster-specific creative direction and tools to meet in-market team leads
- Work closely with and provide creative guidance to BX partners
- Train in-market teams and agencies on global brand standards
- BFA or equivalent required
- 10+ Years of design and art direction experience
- Deep knowledge in eCommerce & digital platforms creative, photography, motion and digital creation, art direction, creative direction, and graphic design
- Ability to find common ground and translate Brand look and feel while meeting the business needs - especially for Levi.com
- Understanding and experience leading photography/video sets as an Art Director
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, and Figma
- Experience leading creative team, and ability to manage conflicting priorities
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved whenproperlysupported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.