Assistant, Apparel Designer
Are you passionate about fashion & design? Do you want to work for the largest retailer in the world? If so, you might be the perfect fit for the Assistant Apparel Designer position at Walmart! Are you passionate about fashion & design? Do you want to work for the largest retailer in the world? If so, you might be the perfect fit for the Assistant Apparel Designer position at Walmart! As an Assistant Designer, you will partner with our leadership team to execute the seasonal design development process, from concept to delivery. You will be creating and executing original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Researching and identifying trend directions; creating digital concept/mood boards, analyzing collections, and reviewing fabrics & design concepts
- Supporting the design team in creating and developing seasonal collections for our private label brands.
- Assisting in sketching, draping, fitting, fabric sourcing, trend research, and presentation preparation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as merchandising, production, and quality assurance to ensure that our products meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Have a creative & imaginative approach to design.
- Have proficiency in Adobe AI & Photoshop; Windows PowerPoint
- Have created tech-packs, trend decks & line sheets.
- Have experience with Illustrator sketching.