Coco Republicis a leading design and lifestyle brand. Not only do we believe that a home is a sanctuary and an essential part of well-being; we make it our mission to create breathtaking interiors for each and every client.
Are you the next face at Coco Republic?
The Assistant Buyer supports the Buyer and VP of Operations while providing information/communications to vendors, stores, and management teams. Responsible for communication with all cross-functional teams. Ultimately, the Buying Admin manages the operational assignments that help support the overall company sales objectives including the maintenance of vendor relationships, data integrity, and reporting.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform the administrative and operational functions to support the buying team
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of a Purchase Order including entering POs, creating SKUs, entering transfers, and maintaining any updates
- Upload markdown and pricing into systems
- Maintain damage log, request replacement parts with the vendor, communicate with warehouse, and inventory control. Ensure the damage log is updated weekly
- Communicate with accounting, warehouse, inventory management, and vendors to reconcile purchase order discrepancies and vendor invoice status
- Update special order logs, master vendor files, catalogs, and pricelists, and order fabric and finish samples
- Work with vendors and stores to coordinate product training. Set up product knowledge and product preview files for stores
- Liaise with Ecommerce and vendors to gather item descriptions, dimensions, and weights and request hi-res images. Monitor the daily upload of new product on the company website
- Set up assortment boards, prepare reports, and participate in discussions in meetings. Work with Buyer on presentation
- Organize picture files for best seller reporting, picture POs, assortment boards, assortment sheets, eCommerce, and system uploads
- Special projects as needed by Chief Creative Officer
Required Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of assistant buyer experience, specifically in a retail business environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of retail math and operations
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to supervisors and other employees of the company
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and possess the drive to succeed within a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organization skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Why choose us?
Coco Republic values Community, Opportunity, Care, and Ownership. Working with us means constantly growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. We provide an outlet for your creative and technical skill-set, with the opportunity for you to work alongside passionate and talented people
Benefits & Perks
Our BENEFITS go beyond compensation and perks, they are designed to enrich your future and achieve your total well-being.
- Accommodating medical, dental, and vision care (up to 75% pay coverage)
- 401(K) retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance, plus additional voluntary life insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time-off and Holidays
- 30% employee discount on merchandise all year around
- Referral bonus program