Assistant Buyer/Merchant II
FULLBEAUTY Brands™is the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for the plus size customer. We are an online and catalog marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest family of plus size brands and thousands of products.
The Assistant Buyer/Merchant II will be responsible for assisting in all phases of product selection for their designated brand/product category. The Assistant Merchant will work alongside the Merchant/Senior Merchant to influence the product development process. They will be expected to incorporate competitive shopping analysis and previous seasons KPIs to make recommendations for their designated product category.
- Create, track and update sample management lists
- Set up sample items in advance of merchant meetings or on as needed basis
- Support the Merchandise Manager/Senior Merchandise Manager in all phases of product selection and development for both catalog and web
- Interact daily with cross-functional teams to coordinate merchandising objectives and support collaboration
- Conduct competitive research by shopping catalog and retail competition to identify key items and trends
- Pull reports of business results and analyze Key Performance Indicators to make recommendations for future seasons
- Support Merchandise Manager/Senior Merchandise Manager on transversal responsibilities for merchandising team as needed.
- Assist in assorting books in line with launch and promo strategy.
- Review current and previous history to make suggestions and changes to drive sales ensuring sales are maximized.
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising or a related field
- 2-3 years of merchandising or product related experience required
- Ability to multi task required
- Strong communication and follow up skills required
- Detail orientation and organizational skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
FULLBEAUTY Brands™is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.