Assistant CAD Designer
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for the plus size customer. We are an online and catalog marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest family of plus size brands and thousands of products.
The Assistant CAD Designer will be supporting CAD Manager to execute CAD artwork for across all brands. This includes developing patterns and graphics that are aligned with each brand aesthetic, and re-coloring of the prints and graphics. The Assistant CAD Designer will be expected to update CAD tracking chart daily to ensure all CADs are properly tracked and reported. The ideal candidates should be flexible and adoptable and should have a creative eye for color and prints.
- Creates and executes production ready print and graphics for all brands in a timely manner.
- Manages and updates CAD tracking chart with daily status report to ensure proper tracking of all CADs.
- Processes CAD approvals, assigns CAD names and saves final CADs.
- Revises and recolors CADs as needed.
- Generate ideas for print needs and creates new CADs based on direction from Design team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in Computer-Aided Design and/or graphic-oriented software applications, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, NedGraphics, Keynote, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PLM.
- Strong understanding of brand aesthetics.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong efficiency in time management and adaptability.
- Understand copyright design principles.
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.