Assistant Cad Designer, Levi's Men's And Women's
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
Job descriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
About the Job
- Support the CAD design team by giving them the assistance they need to deliver value and style for the Levi's Brand.
- Create/design original artworks and contribute to the design process
- Contribute to the development of seasonal design platforms and concepts
- Assist in prepping for meeting presentations
- Execute design process components to achieve or exceed targets for seasonal calendar
- Support design team in executing tech packs
- Bachelor degree in design or relevant work experience in design
- Recent graduate in relevant field or Minimum of 1 year working experience
- PC/MAC literacy including Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Kaledo, Point Carre or Ned Graphics preferred but not required
- Understanding of textile repeats and how to construct them
- Knowledge of design and textile history
- Strong painting and drawing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with design department and other cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects, and complete them within deadlines
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.