Assistant Concept Surface Designer
Assistant Concept Surface Designer is responsible for supporting the concept surface team with the creation of PINK’s surface development for all PINK product categories including intimates, apparel, swim, sleep, and accessories. This role encompasses seasonal development of color palettes, print design, wash and graphics based on trend research. This is a supporting role responsible for executing critical tools from beginning to end of product design process and maintaining accuracy of information to communicate with cross functional team.
• Assists the associate concept surface designer in the creation of brand-right surface concept stories based on trend research, working knowledge of fashion trends, business strategy and reflect the customer’s needs.
• Research and develop elevated surface concepts to push innovation and influence the evolution of product.
• Utilize resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally, and stay up to date on competitor research/trend analysis.
• Creates and maintains organization and accuracy of presentation documents, surface request, and libraries utilizing tools such as InDesign, Smartsheet and file servers.
• Prepares materials for meetings and presentations and coordinates logistics.
• Achieves set goals with acute attention-to-detail, tracking progress & anticipating potential issues.
• Collaborates and follows-up on deliverables with key partners throughout the design process including Print Design, Graphics and Design Development teams.
• Local shopping trips and campus visits.
• Entry Level, BFA Textile Design, Fashion Design or similar degree
• Highly detail oriented, and able to manage large amounts of critical design tools to ensure product accuracy.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining flexibility and agility to ensure deadlines are met.
• Ability to develop close working relationship and work as part of a team.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite. Experience with NED Graphics is a bonus.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States