Randa Apparel & Accessories is one of the world’s leading fashion clothing and accessories companies, spanning 11 countries, with a portfolio of 30 brands including Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Dickies and over 100 years of industry leadership. From the #1 dress pant brand in North America to the #1 belt and wallet, RAA produces exceptional products and services worldwide, delighting customers and making partners successful.
Position SummaryAssists in the development of designs through research, collaboration and execution of detailed technical drawings for their assigned brands.
Salary Range: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 USD Annual
Essential Job Functions
- Supports various Designers and Senior Designers in the development process from research, technical development through market presentation.
- Researches trends including new constructions, materials, and hardware.
- Designs and makes trend boards and collateral materials for both internal and customer presentations.
- Produces concepts based on design direction and seasonal trends in order to develop products that are brand-right and commercially viable.
- Assists in the communication and presentation of ideas/concepts to the internal team and/or customer.
- Creates detailed technical drawings and specs for factory partners by using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) design software.
- Conducts follow-up on product design which includes preparation of tech packs, sample requests, PLM processes, communications with overseas factories, etc.
- Achieves set goals with attention to detail, tracking progress & anticipating potential issues.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Industrial Design or equivalent degree/experience
- Required: 0-2 years of experience in relevant field in Fashion, Industrial Design or equivalent degree/experience, can include internships.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledge of web-based Product Lifecycle System (PLM) a plus
- 3-D Software/printing experience a plus
- Creative, innovative, and able to contribute unique ideas and concepts
- Potential travel involved (less than 10%)
- Must be able to receive, lift, open, and unpack boxes containing product samples
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Communicates well with all departments, including Merchandising, Sales, Packaging, and Sourcing
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Capable of taking direction and receiving constructive criticism from internal reviews
- Contribute positively to the team dynamic; Self-motivated to support the team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail
- Competitive base salary.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Three weeks of paid time off within the first year of employment.
- Company provided life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid parental leave.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options with low employee contributions.
- Commuter benefit plan.
- Optional supplemental life insurance, pet insurance, and accident & critical illness insurance offered at a group discount rate.
- Unlimited access to our award-winning online fitness, and wellness program.
- A great place to work, fast-paced, with terrific career growth.
“The statements in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Randa management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.”