Our client, an American clothing company known worldwide for its brand of denim jeans, is looking for an Assistant Designer to join their team in San Francisco, California! We are seeking an Assistant Designer to work on the Women's Bottoms department.
*This is 3-month W-2 contract with the opportunity to extend or convert*
*Hybrid schedule in San Francisco, California*
- Responsibilities include: trend research, sketching, and creating proto packs.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and high organization skills required with at least 1 year experience at this level.
- Experienced with photoshop and illustrator for sketching, rendering fabrics, prints and finishes in sketches, and creating presentation boards.
- Highly organized, proactive ability to multi task.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.