Our client, a lifestyle brand, is looking for an Assistant Designer to join their team!
- Supporting design team throughout the development cycle from concept to production
- Maintain organization of samples, swatches, and mock-ups
- Creating technical CADs in Illustrator
- Creating linesheets
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design
- 1-3 years of design in wovens
- Knits and sweaters experience a plus
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.