Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in collection development (menswear and/or womenswear). A luxury brand experience is not required.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist in seasonal and capsule collection organization, specifically fabric and sampling charts, fabric archiving, and fit charts. Coordinate and communicate details as needed to the ISAIA Napoli design and production team.
- Organize, print, and archive research for seasonal and capsule collection development.
- Assist in sketch and sketch merchandising based on CD direction and references.
- Organize and oversee the progress of CAD sketches and collection line charts.
- Track prototype, sample, pre-production, and post-production comments/requirements to ensure all notes are transmitted correctly.
- Build and manage design/creative asset filing on company Dropbox for use by the design team. Ensure that pathways are clear and accessible for ISAIA employees and partners.
- Coordinate the workflow of style-outs, photoshoots, and post-production of market campaigns and small projects.
- Coordinate with the Director of Visual Merchandising to align seasonal creative direction with in-store merchandising mannequins, fixtures, and build-outs.
- Coordinate with Director of Digital for newsletter development and seasonal e-commerce shooting and supplemental content shoots on product details and attributes.
- Work with retail and wholesale sales to organize and provide assets and needed materials for the market, MTM, trunk shows, and other product-related events.
Required Tools: Full Adobe suite proficiency, semi-fluent to fluent in Italian. Must have general technical knowledge of both sartorial and sportswear-related constructions (including jerseys and sweaters).
Preferred Tools: Accessories and footwear design knowledge are not required for this role but are preferred. Background in photo and photoshoot production is preferred.
Travel: International travel to Italy minimum 2-4 times per year.
Team Structure: Reports directly to Design Director / Creative Director.