Assistant Designer - Calvin Klein Socks
The Assistant Designer will work with the design team and assist on all day-to-day projects. This person will be responsible for admin design work in creating tech packs through PLM, commenting on designs, organizing charts, and keeping track of samples. They will also work on creating new designs by brand. The Assistant Designer will research trends and work on creating trend boards that are brand specific for each season. Our ideal candidate is a great team player and a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with Designers in design or admin direction
- Update and create tech packs in PLM
- Work with design in pulling color by trends
- Assist with reviewing Proto & PPS samples as they come in from the factories
- Bachelor’s degree in Design preferred
- Minimum 1 year of design experience
- Experience working in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in Outlook
- PLM is a plus
- Ability to come into the office on a hybrid schedule
The disclosed salary range is commensurate with experience and does not reflect the total compensation package. Our associates have access to other valuable benefits that our Human Resources team is happy to share with candidates during the interview process.