Assistant Designer - Soft Home Decor
Supports design leaders in designing an assortment that is relevant to brand position and target customer.
PRODUCT DESIGN SUPPORT
- Builds, creates and updates tech packs, trim sheets and design packages; ensures information is accurately entered into PLM. Reviews with Designer/Senior Designer
- Supports in meeting preparation and breakdown including room set up, samples, reports, creating boards and line sheets as well as digital presentations.
- Compiles market and trend research to review with Designer/Senior Designer, to gain understanding of the brand they support, drive innovation and stay current on the competition
- Completes pre-packages as a part of the research and development process for the Designer/Senior Designer they support
- Familiarity and moderate proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Ned Graphics, Kaledo or related programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Textiles and Fibers or related field
- Previous retail experience
- Previous experience in home or textile design business and the competitive landscape
- May have limited domestic travel