Assistant Designer -Toddler Girl
United StatesPosted 5 days ago
$55,000 — $70,000 / year
Full timeRetail Apparel and Fashion,Manufacturing
Our client, a children's apparel manufacturer, is seeking a creative Assistant Designer to join their Toddler Girl team!
- Conduct trend research
- Track and coordinate sample production
- Attend fittings
- Create trend boards, technical sketches, and pitch sheets
- Input data into PLM for tech packs and style guides
- 1-3+ years experience in Fashion Design
- Bachelor's degree in fashion design required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, PLM, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Please submit a resume for consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.