About the company:
Kelly Faetanini is a rapidly growing wedding dress brand that sells wholesale to bridal boutiques around the world and has recently expanded by opening their first retail bridal store in New York City. The brand has become synonymous with femininity, romance and the essence of a classic soul with a modern twist. Keeping her customers in mind, many of her gowns feature customizable options and unique selling features.
At Kelly Faetanini, everything we do in our business is focused on creating a better experience for our customers to truly give them a “wow” experience that is untouchable. We are a dynamic and fast paced company focused on finding innovative ways to better serve our customers. We are a growth mindset group that is always striving to have a positive impact in our industry.
About the position:
Kelly Faetanini seeks an Assistant Designer/Product Manager to supervise the daily operations of the organization including shipping, inventory management, quality control, receiving, supplier management, and related customer satisfaction. Support design activities of the company as well as product quality control.
Experience with an apparel company is required. Bridal experience is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Assist in developing a productive, profitable and achievement oriented working environment for employees.
Support new gown development with design and pattern review; sample construction
Develop responses for customer related design questions; interface to remove as much involvement as possible from Designer on questions
Improve systems and processes to best document new gowns and product knowledge to the rest of the team
Serve as in-house support for design questions by all KF personnel; interface to remove as much involvement as possible from Designer on questions
Other activity as requested by Designer
Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
Educate staff on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
Assist with developing, maintaining and enforcing operational guidelines for staff.
Assist in training staff and work assignments for new projects.
Maintain the facility as clean, safe and organized.
Evaluate inspection reports and monitor service tickets.
Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
Generate operational reports for management as needed.
Assist with all design related tasks
● Proven results leadership and encouraging teamwork
● Decisive and independant problem solver with a non-reactive, balanced energy
● Process driven, able to create and deploy repeatable, effective workflows.
● Has a “get it done” mindset
● Empathetic, excellent communicator capable of nurturing a healthy organizational culture.
● Leads by example and is personally accountable
● Hands on- will get in the ditch and dig
● High communication skills
● Enjoys running the day to day aspects of the business
● Keeps everyone in sync and rowing in the same direction
A+ TRAITS & ATTRIBUTES:
● Detail Oriented
● Organized and able to multitask
● Personally accountable and adaptable.
● Open-minded, growth-oriented and vulnerable