Assistant eCommerce Merchandiser
Be a part of one of the fastest-growing stores on the internet at IncStores. This fun, quick-paced company is looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals that will help us continue our tremendous growth. Merchants work closely with supporting departments to help maximize revenue growth and customer experience. Merchant responsibilities include developing relationships with vendors, utilizing competitive research to select new products, and new brand partners, optimize assortments, ensure the accuracy of product listings, and forecast sales & margin performance. As a growing organization, IncStores is looking for individuals that are interested in learning skills that will advance their careers and become the future leaders of our organization.
● Research & identify potential manufacturers and items that would fit the company’s objectives for quality, pricing & margin.
● Negotiate pricing, terms, promotions & sampling costs with manufacturers.
● Determine how to price products based on the purchase price, shipping costs, category target margin, and competitive activity.
● Optimize onsite merchandising through engaging product content, category listing pages, product tagging, and collaborative work with content, media, and design departments.
● Ensure onsite accuracy of product information by working with manufacturers to obtain information regarding product features and benefits, availability, discontinuances, lead times, and product changes.
● Utilize sales reporting and analysis to make assortment changes, manage KPIs including top-line revenue, product, and order margin, and develop a business case for purchase orders and stocking agreements.
● Be trained and work in our proprietary eCommerce systems, to test new site features while managing several flooring categories offered across four consumer-facing websites.
● Forecast sales performance for developing goals, working to improve manufacturer performance, and support operations and finance teams.
● Communicate with various departments and serve as the established Subject Matter Expert for your products and categories across the organization. Be a support to assist sales, customer service, operations, and other departments
● eCommerce Experience Highly Preferred
Microsoft Excel - Pricing/Revenue Analysis - Ecommerce Sales - Forecasting - Accuracy -
Analysis - Stocking - Sales Reporting - Lead Time - Relationship Management - Vendor Management - Customer Service - Getting Information - Collaboration - Purchase Orders