Assistant Fashion Designer
· Assist in product development at all stages including sketching, tech-packs, presentation boards, etc.
· Support design team with concept and research development for seasonal deliveries
· Create and keep track of production timeline
· Assist in the sourcing and approval of lab dips/strike offs, Fit, PP1, and SMS samples
· Organize and maintain artwork, garments, and trims
· Spec new designs and update existing specifications when needed
· Communicate daily with overseas factories to share line direction
· Create and update line sheets as necessary
· Assist sales team to prepare for trade shows
· Sketch Cad Illustrations in Adobe Illustrator
· Must have an Associates and/or bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
· Must have excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Must have excellent time-management and be able to prioritize tasks effectively
· Team player
· 0-1 year of experience
Full time position (open to students who are looking for internships)
Must be in Florida and able to come into the office.