Assistant Fashion Designer (Illustrator Required)
Our client is seeking an Assistant Designer to join their team in NYC on a temporary basis!
This is a full-time hour contract role set to last 3-4 months.
- Create Design Cards, Line sheets, CADS, Technical Specs, etc.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite to develop and edit designs
- Create and generate new style numbers for collections
- Update and maintain BOMs for all SKUs
- Maintain sketches and all images for styles in internal system
- Collaborate with various staff including Design Management in creating boards, reports/decks as needed
- Maintain swatches, trims, and other samples
- Keep seasonal colors, palettes and standards up to date in necessary work spaces
- Assists Design Team and Management in miscellaneous tasks such as filling, organizing, scanning and photocopying if and when needed
- Participate in Design meetings as needed
- At least 1 year of experience as a Design Assistant or intern with strong portfolio
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio featuring CADs on Illustrator
- Strong passion for Design
- Excellent organization and self-management skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.