Position Location: The Royal Poinciana Plaza
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in maintaining a customer-centric environment by making customers a priority while driving sales. In the Store Managers absence, successfully managing the day-to-day store operations, staffing, and inventory management is expected. In this role, you will collaborate with the Store Manager to lead a team of dynamic Associates while providing customers with extraordinary service.
- Manage sales and expenses to optimize results
- Support Store Manager in maintaining staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service
- Ensure adequate shift coverage and scheduling to business needs including covering shifts is schedule Associate is unable to work
- Assisting Store Manager with recruiting, hiring, and training Associates
- Maintain brands standards around cleanliness, organization, and visual presentation
- Support Store Manager to build a culture of collaboration and accountability
- Demonstrate clear understanding of sales goals and align behaviors accordingly
- Supervise and train staff in Store Manager’s absence
- 3-5 years of experience in retail sales
- 1-2 years in retail management
- Open availability to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Effective customer engagement skills
- Basic merchandising and visual skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift; climb a ladder; and lift a minimum of 10 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read, write)
- Must be able to work single shifts (work alone from time to time)
Everything But Water offers a competitive compensation package including 401(K) participation, merchandise discounts and additional benefits for eligible Associates.
STYLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE OBSESSED? DIVE INTO A CAREER IN FASHION!
Everything But Water is the largest specialty retailer of women’s swimwear and resortwear in the US, with over 90 stores coast-to-coast and a leading website at everythingbutwater.com. Everything But Water offers an unparalleled, year-round selection of head-to-sandy-toe getaway essentials, from designer swimsuits, cover-ups, and sundresses to jewelry, totes, sandals, and more.
Everything But Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer.