“Creative, friendly!” “Fun, Collaborative!” “Great Work Environment!” That’s how our employees have described working for Crossroads, a popular buy-sell-trade retailer with stores throughout the country. Do you LOVE fashion and want to work for a company that gives you the opportunity to express your creativity and also provides opportunities for growth? That’s what it means to be a Crossroads Assistant Store Manager.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits for FT employees
- Vacation and holiday pay for FT employees
- Sick pay
- Competitive wage
- Reliable work schedule
- Significant discount on all merchandise, including designer consignment pieces
- A professionally developed buyer training program
Crossroads Trading, a popular clothing resale shop with stores throughout the country, is looking for an Assistant Manager! Are you fashion obsessed and want to learn more about buying, merchandising, customer service and trend forecasting, all while working with a team of fashion lovers just like you? If so, this may be the job for you.Responsibilities
- Helping Store Manager with most day-to-day operations of the store
- Assist in training and developing a positive, fashion-focused staff
- Reviewing and editing staff time cards and processing payroll
- Participating in all inventory-related tasks
- Maintaining operating supplies
- Giving timely and consistent feedback to team through coaching
- Assisting in staff evaluations
- Acting as manager-on-duty on Store Manager’s days off
- Ensuring adequate stock levels
- Ensuring proper merchandising of store
- Ensuring safety & security of store
- At least one year in retail management experience, preferably in fashion retail
- Extraordinary people and customer service skills
- A flexible schedule and the ability to work on Sundays and Mondays
- Luxury/Designer retail experience
- Fashion degree and/or certificate
- Ability to authenticate merchandise
- Extensive fashion knowledge including familiarity with labels, brands, designers and current trends
- Similar industry experience (buy-sell-trade- and/or consignment experience a HUGE PLUS)
At Crossroads, we want you to show up as your authentic self; this means bringing all of the characteristics that make you you. We celebrate and embrace the differences of all of our employees and want you to feel that you belong, starting from day one. This is not a commitment we take lightly and it means we must regularly work and reflect on our company culture, values, and beliefs in order to identify ways to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. If you want to help us continue to lead the sustainable, pre-loved fashion industry as we’ve done for 30 years, we would love to hear from you!
Compensation: $18.50 - $22.50 per hour
Our Mission & Values
Who We Are
Crossroads Trading has been a leader in the resale fashion industry since 1991. We have brick and mortar locations nationwide where we buy, sell and trade on-trend used clothing to the public.
Our goal is make our customers feel great by looking great and keep clothing out of landfills. We also strive to be active, ethical, and responsible members of every community we serve and believe in doing the right thing and doing it right.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Crossroads is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where team members and customers from all backgrounds can come together to look good and feel great. We celebrate and embrace the differences of all our team members and want you to feel that you belong, starting from day one.
Crossroads takes pride in helping develop and promote team members through our Grow from Within program. We provide clear paths to promotion for all positions and offer valuable training in management, buying, merchandising, customer service, and more!Pursuant to any “Ban the Box” ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Crossroads’ policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital or partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. CTC is an equal opportunity employer and selects employees on the basis of ability, experience, training, and character. Please contact the president or CEO of Crossroads Trading Co. if you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy.
Crossroads believes that part of being a great place to work means offering a generous benefits package to its team members. Depending on eligibility, Crossroads offers the following benefits to team members: